When you need a highly maneuverable rubber track carrier and increased power and payload, the Kubota®-powered Morooka MST660 is the answer.
The MST660 series features a ROPS-certified, air-conditioned cabin (canopy optional) and comes direct from the factory with no bed and extended frame rails, ready for your install. It is also large enough to mount a small crane or other custom equipment. (If you require a larger platform, see the MST1000VDL and MST1500VDL series.)
- All-new Tier 4 Final Kubota® V3307 76 hp engine
- Rubber tracks—faster than steel tracks, with lower ground pressure
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Easy maintenance
- Industry’s best dealer, parts and service network
- 1 year/1,000 hour warranty
- Operator-friendly joystick controls
- Digital monitoring
- Can be fabricated to your specs on request—call for details
|| 14' 4"
|Rear Frame Rail Width
|Front Frame Rail Width
||Variable up to 24"
|Frame Rail Width
||0 - 7.5 mph
||3.6 psi and 7.4 ps