The U.S.-built Morooka MST3500VDL gives you a carrier with bigger engine, larger tracks and larger load capacity. The versatile construction model is number one in the rental market. Purpose-built for the utilities industry, that same robust MST3500VDL makes an ideal base for aerial equipment with up to 100-foot vertical reach.
The MST3500VDL is powered by a muscular CATERPILLAR® C7.1 275 hp engine and features a heated and air conditioned ROPS-certified cabin, back-up camera, video information display, remote mirror, and easy-to-use joystick control.
Your new MST3500VDL rubber track carrier will come direct from the factory with ready-to-mount, one-piece frame manufactured to your required length. No need for an installer to fabricate rear or front extensions. (If you require a smaller platform, see the MST1500VDL series or the MST2500VDL.)
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Rubber tracks — faster than steel tracks, with lower ground pressure
- Robust, powerful CATERPILLAR® C7.1 275 hp T4F engine
- Easy maintenance
- Industry’s best dealer, parts and service network
- 1 year/1,000 hour warranty
- Operator-friendly and safe ROPS canopy/cabin
- Can be fabricated to your specs on request — call for details
|Length of Dump Bed
|Width of Dump Bed
||CATERPILLAR® / C7.1
||0 - 7.5 mph
||2.7 psi | 6.0 psi